Another excellent article by Jenifer Fulwiler on how abortion is the result of the contraceptive mentality, or the dissociation of sex and children. Once those two get dissociated, we see people having sex at times in their lives when they cannot care for children. The result is they invariably get pregnant and feel they have to abort.
Some say that in the days when children followed sex like day followed night, women were slaves to their biology, and that since today that link is severed, women are emancipated. However, the so-called "emancipation" is false: women (and men) are still slaves to their biology in the sense that they cannot put off sex until such a time as they are ready to accept children in their lives.
When women and men will be able to put off sexual relations until they are able to rear children, we will have attained real sexual emancipation.
(Here's another classic from Jenifer Fulwiler: Eight responses to the pro-choice mindset.)
Autres articles qui pourraient vous intéresser:
- 40 Days for Life are Back this Spring
- Back to Life Canada - 25 Women Will Walk From Montreal to Ottawa in the Spring of 2013
- Campaign Life Coalition objects to the arrest of four Carleton University students
- 40 Days for Life meetings -- Montreal and Quebec City
- Chaotic, carnavalesque final day: 40 Days for Life in Montreal