Pregnant? Need help?
Call toll free :
(514) 871-4442 in Montreal
We can help.
Triduum for Life is a yearly, two-day long series events - conferences, masses, and meetings - leading up to the March for Life (on the third day, thus "triduum"). The next Triduum will be held on May 12 and 13.
Triduum for Life is organised by Montreal's Youth for Life.
For more information on the Triduum for Life, see the article written about it here.
Recent blog posts
- SPRINGTIME MARCH
- 2013 National March for Life - Ottawa
- Back to Life Canada - Day 8 - Tasha shares her reasons to walk to Ottawa
- TRIDUUM FOR LIFE - Pro-Life Mass
- Back to Life Canada
- QLC Newsletter - May 2013
- Faytene Grasseschi joins Brian Lilley from Sun News to discuss her upcoming walk from Montreal to Canada's Supreme Court
- A Rachel Vineyard Retreat Weekend
- National March for Life - Bus Charter
- Back to Life Canada - Dr. Laura's Reasons to Walk to Ottawa