Pregnant? Need help?
Call toll free :
(514) 871-4442 in Montreal
We can help.
A sidewalk counsellor's tremendously important job is to be the last person who might dissuade a woman to have an abortion. A sidewalk counsellor does this by standing near an abortion facility and offering literature and help to women and men as they walk into the abortion facilites.
Sidewalk counsellors, men and women, require in-depth training, and must also have the right qualities for this life-saving work. They must be charitable, patient, kind, generous, and also persistent and resilient in the face of failure and / or ridicule.
If you are interested in becoming a sidewalk counsellor, or would like more information, contact us!
Recent blog posts
- Tulips and Euthanasia
- SPRINGTIME MARCH
- 2013 National March for Life - Ottawa
- Back to Life Canada - Day 8 - Tasha shares her reasons to walk to Ottawa
- TRIDUUM FOR LIFE - Pro-Life Mass
- Back to Life Canada
- QLC Newsletter - May 2013
- Faytene Grasseschi joins Brian Lilley from Sun News to discuss her upcoming walk from Montreal to Canada's Supreme Court
- A Rachel Vineyard Retreat Weekend
- National March for Life - Bus Charter