Quebec Life Coalition (known in French as Campagne Québec-Vie) is the Quebec division of Campaign Life Coalition, a pan-Canadian pro-life organisation. We advocate respect for human life from conception until natural death and we defend human rights and family values. Our advocacy work includes:
- Lobbying government to enact laws that are consistent with our goal to protect Canadians of all ages and of all abilities;
- Publishing original research and articles on life issues;
- Promoting adoption and natural birth regulation;
- Educating both the government and the general public on abortion, embryonic stem-cell research, assisted suicide, euthanasia, and other threats to human rights and human dignity;
- Organising public demonstrations of solidarity with the unborn and their families, such as yearly Ottawa March for Life and the twice-yearly 40 Days for Life 40-day prayer vigil;
- Networking with groups in Quebec who share our values and our goals, and who believe, as we do, that every human life should be cherished.