Pregnant? Need help?
Call toll free :
(514) 871-4442 in Montreal
We can help.
Montreal for Life is a Montreal-wide coalition of pro-life groups. Its goal is to educate Montrealers about life-issues, especially the tragedy of abortion. The group was formed during the 2009 Triduum for Life, in the presence of Fr. Thomas Euteneuer of Human Life International. This group meets every 6 weeks or so. For more information about the group, or to join the group, contact Georges Buscemi.
The story how Montreal for Life was formed is here.
Montreal for Life's chief mandate at the moment is to establish a "Silent No More" franchise in Montreal.
Recent blog posts
- Meals for Moms
- Bill 52: Quebec Euthanasia Bill - A Primer
- What to do NOW and THIS SUMMER to stop the Quebec euthanasia bill from passing
- La contraception orale -- un cocktail chimique néfaste
- QLC Newsletter - June 2013
- Feminist and Pro-Life
- 62% Characterize Morgentaler's Impact on Canada as Negative
- Death of Henry Morgentaler - Montreal Gazette's Lopsided Coverage
- Tulips and Euthanasia
- SPRINGTIME MARCH